Monday, July 30, 2007

First Week Recap

The first week is over and I'm happy to say that I lost 3 pounds.

That's saying a lot since I had a bad weekend. I am an emotional eater and it started on Friday night. I was really feeling frustrated over all the stuff I'm runing into trying to get my house repairs taken care of. I had a hamburger and milk shake for dinner. Then Saturday was grazing all day. The good news is that I counted points through it all. Plus I only worked out twice last week. Not good at all.

Last week is behind me and I am starting this week off with a different attitude. At least I am trying. I actually bought some good dinners for me at the store on Sunday. All I have to do is cook them. I am also going to try to work out at least 3 days this coming week. I can do this.

No comments: