Monday, July 30, 2007

Week One Check In

When I weighed this morning I saw that I lost three pounds. My BMI is now at 32.3. I think it was a success. I counted all my points even though I went over about 30 for the week - but it was week one and I refuse to beat myself up this time over any of this. Obsession is not good for me. My goals for this week are to keep my points closer to where they should be and walk more - I only walked once last week.

Terry and I ordered some workout videos to help us get into shape. He ordered P90X. And I ordered Power 90 and Power 90 Master Series. We are not expecting overnight results or anything. It just looks like a good plan and one we can stick to. The neat thing is that we will complete our 90 days right before my b-day.

Of course I will give a full review of the workout plan when I finally get it - takes 5-7 business days. UGH!!! I hate waiting.

No comments: