Monday, July 23, 2007

Today I joined Weight Watchers on line. I had been a member a long time ago but have drifted away. During that time I have tried many different diets and given up on many different diets.

It was really strange when I joined and started counting my points. It felt right. I have missed it. It makes me feel as though I have some control. I need that feeling of control. Especially since I have so much to lose.

Since I have so much to lose, I am going to work on 10 pounds at a time. The big goal would be discouraging. So for me it will be tiny steps of 10 pounds at a time until I get to where I feel I'm the most comfortable. I have also joined Curves so that is where I am getting my exercise.

I plan to use the Weight Watchers weekly weigh in as my accountability. Like Missy, I hope that this site will help take the place of meetings. I'm hoping that through our sharing we will all get the support and encouragement we need to make the changes in our lives that we need.

No comments: